Create a change.  

Posted by Artimus Jones

This whole creating things just doesn't seem to be working for me. It is a good thing I am not God or we would not have a day three at all, say goodbye to tuesday. I don't know what happened, I guess I just got too busy yesterday, but it was a good time all in all.

I don't know that I have alot to say about yesterday. I will say this however, my roomates girlfriend Kristen had a brilliant idea. All night prayer and worship! Is that not a great idea or what?! You know what is funny, if you had brought that idea to me as little as 5 years ago I don't know if I would have been so excited, I think I probably would have found it a very boring way to spend an entire night. That just goes to show you how much closer I am to God now then when I was first entering into college. If it wasn't for the people I met at IV, I wouldn't be the person I am now. As I got to know these people, I was encouraged by them to seek first God and his kingdom. I made it my desire to do that. Funny thing is, as I started to make this my desire I discovered it wasn't really my desire to begin with, God was forming me. He was and is working in my heart, cleaning and rebuilding areas all the time.

Best part yet. I am scheming again. I can't disclose too much information right away, but just know that it is going to be a pleasant suprise so long as God desires it.

Alright, that is a good start for today. Keep reading and I will keep posting.

-Art

This entry was posted on 2/21/05 at Monday, February 21, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment